Discuss National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maintenance Contract DetailsThe portfolios of properties are provided by a number of ourclients within the designated areas:

We currently have in the region of 492 properties although we dohave the scope to increase this beyond the 650 mark. These range from Domesticrentals, Student accommodation lets and Void properties (provided by BankingClients and Insurance Companies) we are looking for a company that is in aposition to expand and grow and we would hope to provide further properties tothat company throughout the Contract. Inevitably there may be no further roomwithin your business and we would then look to take on a further company withinthe area to accommodate the extra workload.

Client Requirements
We have been asked, as part of our Contractual agreements tofulfil all maintenance requirements on our client’s properties.
Ultimately we require providing trades to cover anything fromplanned maintenance, emergency repairs, periodic inspections, refurbishmentsetc.
The range of specific duties within these provided services willinclude:

Landlord Safety Checks
Gas Services
Breakdowns
Callouts (24hrs Response) (Optional)
General Plumbing
Bathroom Install (Optional)
Boiler Install
Electrical Services (Optional)
General Building (Optional)
Void Work
MTM Group Requirements
We are specifically looking for acompany covering the local area and beyond who can be relied upon to providethese ongoing services. For the next 30 months we would be looking to install aresponsible maintenance company who can provide very high customer services,and can ultimately build strong relationships with our Clients.
We are only looking to implementone company within the area as this is a legal contract if we are to break upthe contract we can’t guarantee it.

Contract Payment Fee
There is a financial element to the Contract, which isapplicable to the awarded contractor (and only the awarded contractor).
This allows us to have genuine commitment from our Contractorand ongoing, we have a solid base for all parties.
Our clients only wish to work with affiliated companies andwe are able to effectively weed out the good and the bad from the process earlyon and for the Contractors they benefit from having the security of work andcommitment from ourselves to fully assist throughout the Contract.
Most companies will look at the Contract as an opportunity toexpand and grow their business, giving consistent work and variety in theirdaily diary. By having a financial commitment our National Clients are ensuredthe right Contractor is in place to work on there properties over the next 30months, assures there is a vested interest in the contract and services levelare maintained for the duration of the contract.

Example-
An example of how this is applied in other ways would be as adeposit on a rental property for instance. This is completely necessary toensure provisions are taken place to look after the property throughout therental agreement and both sides are protected should the other default on theirresponsibilities. This is something that is becoming more and more popularwithin the industry and over the coming months will be implemented by othernational organisations to safeguard their investments.
Currently companies like B&Q and also Homebase havecontractor payments in place for engineers fitting their kitchens and bathroomssupplied to customers purchasing them from their stores. The reason for this issimple “commitment”, they, like us have a reputation and a standard to adhereto, and this must be met by all parties involved to allow total competence ineverything we do. I’m sure you will be able to appreciate this and also thereasoning behind it.
We also have safeguards in place and along with the guaranteeswithin the Contract for the work; the Payment is also refunded should there beissues arising from services provided.

If you feel that you are the right company or engineer forthis contract and can deliver the service requirements for our National Clientsand would like to find out more regarding the Contract opportunity then pleasefill in our Vendors form by clicking the link supplied and a member of thecontracts team will be in touch with you ASAP.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Just ask any of these people to meet FACE-TO-FACE to discuss contracts and PROVIDE REFERENCES of Engineers employed which you can contact INDEPENDENTLY (don't trust tel nos etc provided for you) AND I BET NOW IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ..... KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET .

PEOPLE ….. REPORT THIS TO [email protected] …….. if enough of us do it some action might be brought against these scammers

I had one from Lloyds bank similar thing offing to split £12.5 mill 50/50 had to reply back with mobile phone number Claiming to be from Mr george Culmer Finance Director of Lloyds (He is finance director) but somehow I dont think it was from him, It was claiming to be from a Dormant account from some one who was deceased Do you think it could be the money from Mr Abdul's account ???? Must be its the same amount ! But Lloyds offing a better % than Miss Abdul !! I think she is trying to con you out of 35% of the money, I am off up to London to do the deal with Lloyds.

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

Dear Sir/Madam,I note from your forum that some of your members have had dealings with the above company for access to work that did not materialise. Can I ask you to approach the following members to ask if they would contact me asap to provide details of their dealings with NUS. I have to stress that I cannot give guarantees that their assistance will result in successful action against the people behind NUS but their help would assist ouir investigations.
Could you also advise them that NUS is in the process of liquidation. The liquidators are MLM Solutions, 23 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow G2 1QY. If they contact themyour members can at least lodge a claim as creditors and may, just may, receive some of the money they paid back. Their telephone number is 0141 228 1327.
Theforum members are:
Lady Apprentice.
Ricky 300
Andy Atkins 2477
Rogue Trader
Mario 27 and,
Doggy Doo
If you or they know of any others affected please get them to contact me.
As I will be away from my desk for the next week, it would be best if they e-mailed me at [email protected].

Thanks for your help.

Joe Burns.

Last edited:
I wonder if I'll get some money back from the scamming *******s?! Oh well I learnt the hard way! I also reported then to the Scottish trading standards who investigated and told them to refund my money as requested but nothing....

Hi All, relative newby here, I would like to say thanks for the heads up about NUS as it would seem my trousers have been well and truly pulled down, and i now feel slightly embarrassed:censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock