Discuss National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent an email ages ago, cant remember if it was this mob or another name but they are still the same bogus offer of work for near enough £2k up front

your probably right about being run outside of the UK, outside of UK law aswell, I got a phone call the other day some guy telling me about this leaflet that is going out about kids, cancer blah blah i can be on front page advertising and dont have to pay until nxt year blah blah, I said sure send me the details via email and I'll have a look at it, NOT ONE EMAIL

just another scam Gerry. I get them all the time. I had an email back from CIPHE, they have contacted Trading standards and are aware of this company but thanks for letting us know etc. etc..

I knew it was a scam, just knew there was going to be no email lol because had an almost identical scam a few months back, from now on all english numbers are getting ignored lol

Anyone heard of National Utility Solutions ?
Had email from them saying

We are looking for a gas / Electrical company that can take on the following in the ST Postcode areas

National Utility Solutions associate with various trades in order to offer a full ‘one stop’ service to our clients. All of our tradesmen are fully qualified and considered experts in their chosen profession. The contract will initially be over a minimum of a 2-year period and will entail a number of aspects within these industries

Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Installations

Gas Maintenance

Breakdown & Repair work

Bathroom installations (optional)

Remedial work (optional)

If possible also take on:

Electrical repair work

Electrical P.A.T testing

Electrical P.I.R testing

Electrical Installation work

Any thoughts ??

We signed a contract last year and are still waiting for work - do not touch them with a barge pole. If you look at the testimonial page on the website the gas safe numbers given by people who are allegedly doing work for them are invalid. We are sure they are connected to a company called Group 3 Energy - if you look at both websites the text reads the same and they are both in Scotland. I'm seriously considering reporting to the office of fair trading.

NUS advertise gas work but don't appear to be registered with Gas Safe is this legal?

They don't appear to have the CIPHE logo on the website now or any other registration body?

DON'T TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE ....... DO NOT PART WITH ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED £2000. ASK THEM TO MEET YOU FACE-TO-FACE ....... bet it doesn't happen !!!! i've lost my £2000 and had no work from them in over a year now.

Right, we need to take action. Its all well and good posting on here but something needs to be done about these scammers. There is also another forum on here regarding NUS with the same comments from innocent people getting scammed.
I note someone has reported to trading standards, how far did you get?
What if we all join forces with our business details and report to Trading Standards in one go & Companies House while we are at it, actually why not watchdog to.
What do you think??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to National Utility Solutions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. Really need some urgent advice on how to sort this and why this happened. Our normal plumber/gas engineer has been cleaning our...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock