Discuss Myson Marathon 600B floor standing boiler gas leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all,

I've just traced a gas leak to a Myson Marathon 600B. The gas appears to be escaping through the flue. The boiler's a bit before my time but I know the valve was replaced fairly recently. Has anyone any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jock

Gas valve passing
Easy to test put tester on inlet and turn the gas off if it drops it's the gas valve

New valve or boiler

Reply to Myson Marathon 600B floor standing boiler gas leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Evening all, So I had an eventful day yesterday, was asked to replace some floor boards as they had rotten out, set my depth on my circular to...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back