Discuss My Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orry Clayton

Details

Name: Orry
Area: West/South Yorkshire

Background

3 Years been a tot
13 Years school
3 Years college
5 Years accountancy, AAT quals'. (Overlapped with College)
2 Years kitchen and bathroom fitting (Basic plumbing)

Currently doing my ACS, the one that most of you hate, the "fast-track". I do apologise, but it was the best option for me.

I have no "trade" quals, just the 2 years experience.

Current aims

Complete the ACS (ccn1, cenwat1, htr1, ckr1).
Then go on to do some sparky qualifications, C&G 2394, 2395 & 2396.

Introductions

Hello, I am Orry.

P.s. please don't be mean about the aforementioned "fast-track"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and :welcome: Orry ... Good luck with your future ... Somethings take time to mature in my experience! And it's my belief that a professional tradesman is in that bracket! No harm in learning the basics but be prepared for limitations when you step into the plumbing waders :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is usually for post one, but anyway welcome along

Better late, then never... no wait that's not entirely true, punctuality is one of the most important requirements of life. I just felt I need to introduce myself, if I am to become part of the furniture, so to speak.

welcome Orry , stay calm and you will learn a lot from here more then you have from your local college ,

ps : there is a really sexy girl here her nick name is bod ( she is on holiday now , but when back she will post some pictures just keep your eyes open )

Welcome mate. Work hard and stick at it and you'll eventually reap the rewards, whether you're "fast track" or not. It's the amount of effort and dedication that counts.

Welcome Orry.
Don't forget to become part P qualified, the electricians really appreciate the dedication needed to achieve this goal and will support you beyond the call of duty.

Work hard think fast and you'll last Orry, get posting them threads and wish you best of luck!, the Forums is the place to be in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, newly registered to the forum but be aware of it for along time now. I know this has probably been posted before but there are thousands...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to the forum, but hopefully wont be a pain! I have searched the forum, and know that there are a lot of helpful and smart...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working towards my SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Natural Gas SCQF Level 6 at Fife College and work placements with Fife...
Replies
Views
R
Recruiting for diagnostic gas breakdown engineers, surrey, sussex, kent, south london, paye, immediate start, van, uniform, fuel card, 28 days...
Replies
Views
ROALCO GAS OPS
R
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock