Discuss Muro colour maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tackleburger

Anyone ever heard of this mob? been offered some contract maintenance work paperwor they sent through looks okay and the rates are fair. Trouble is I have a deep mis-trust of some of these firms but work is short just now could do with some easy stuff to keep the cashflow.

never heard of them but with all the scams going on at the moment I would check them out thoroughly first, how much are they trying to charge you for this work????

Not hear of them and no upfront payment needs to be made to them, which is good.
One problem I see is its up to the subcontractor to ensure payment is made at the time of the call out and if a cheque is bounced by the customer or won't pay it is taken from subcontractor, also if the customer pays cash it has to be at their office by the next Tuesday, but the subcontractor will not receive a penny for 45 days!
If you stop working for them the withhold payments for 120 days!
Not sure if this will help cashflow?
Also if you decide to keep some cash from a customer in part payment of an invoice the will charge you 10% interest it seems?

seems to me they wish to use you as a bank/money collector but thats the way most call out companies work

This company was called flush home services 3 months ago! all of the paperwork is exactly the same, as is the managing director name!

Be careful mate!

I had not seen that thread before!

Lads please stay well away!

I hate it when these things happen, and the assss holes seem to be able to just start up again in a different name to do it all again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Muro colour maintenance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock