Discuss Mouse jam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it would make it less likely for them to bother to make the effort to get in.

This time of year furry wee buggers look for somewhere warm, fit plenty of traps and deterrents around and near your boiler or you'll have mouse jam and no heat!
You may have got his wrong. After condensing boilers lowered the temperatures in the boiler to a suitable level the mouse driven fan seems to be the next step. Surely as soon as you were out the door the lady might have put in a replacement mouse.
Just she seems to have got cheap chinese mice that do not last very long and have to be replaced frequently but came at a good price.

You may have got his wrong. After condensing boilers lowered the temperatures in the boiler to a suitable level the mouse driven fan seems to be the next step. Surely as soon as you were out the door the lady might have put in a replacement mouse.
Just she seems to have got cheap chinese mice that do not last very long and have to be replaced frequently but came at a good price.

LOL - Brilliant!

Heston Blooming-thing did roast mouse for a celebrity Christmas dinner a couple of years ago - apparently in Roman times they were a delicacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mouse jam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Just looking for some suggestions on what to look for/try next. Up until last weekend, our oil fired boiler central heating was working fine...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock