• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4K
  • pcb

Discuss morco FEB-24ED 3 star pcb reconfiguration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi I have a morco FEB-24ED 3STAR It has F5 fault code on, can anyone give me the reconfiguration sequence for the pcb. Thanks

as your not registered with the forum and as its a gas/lpg appliance you cant touch / fix it time to get a gas safe eng in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to morco FEB-24ED 3 star pcb reconfiguration in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, newbie here so first off hello. I have a Morco feb 24e boiler in my static caravan and I'm having some issues. We had the pcb repaired...
Replies
Views
Anthony pyke
A
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock