Discuss Mobile phone deal! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

There was a thread about this earlier this year but I've just re-newed my contract with Orange I've got a new phone, nothing special its a Samsung dust proof thingy!

400 minutes + unlimited texts for £7.50 per month incl VAT.........

Downside the contract is for 24 months! doing it for 18 months cost was about £17.50 per month!

I got this deal by phoning them though, I like the personal touch.............. literally speaking!

Sounds good to me, I'm paying quite a bit more, well for a few months more before I can jump ship.

Does the phone have to last you the 24 months or do you get a new one in 12? Tend to find this game can be a bit harsh on phones :)

The phone can be changed earlier than 24 months but I'm not sure how early. The phone I've got is a samsung b2100 which I've been using for the last 18 months and is dust proof and water resistant. Useful in this job.

I only use it for text and calls, the torch is also quite useful but I've never used any of the other features..

I have sony ericsson, had one for about 7 years now. Like the torch and the radio is a must.

My next phone will either be an i phone or one of the windows phones, the htc one looks good. Do they have a radio though?

You can get Internet radio
Or as I do just use the iPod on phone

Might have to treat meself before I go on holiday then, two weeks without my regular fix....................I'll come back like a plate of jelly! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mobile phone deal! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock