Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mixer tap end cap release in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

Jeff Scott

I have what I think is an older style Mondella/Watermark mixer tap that needs the cartridge changed. I have done this many times on my taps before, but on this unit, I can't find the screw that releases the end cap. Any advice - other than replacing the unit - would be appreciated. I would attach pictures, but I can't see any way to do that here.

You attach files using the button on the below left of text box, I’ve attached a screenshot

Attachments

• 83FD8DFA-B255-4AF0-BD8B-01DE9712EF85.jpeg
    83FD8DFA-B255-4AF0-BD8B-01DE9712EF85.jpeg
    466.7 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Mixer tap end cap release in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock