Search the forum,

Discuss method statement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hi there,
i have started my gas engineer course and so far really enjoying it, pipe bending and soldering are a little messy 😆but i got material to practice at home so hopfully neaten all that up. We have been asked to write a mission statement for tightness testing but the instructor hasnt really told us what to put in it, he showed us a quick one but it was over 6 pages long and we didnt get to look through it. Ive started writting one and so far on page 5 and he says ive not put enough in it😟 does anyone have a copy of a mission statement i could have a look at to see exactly what kind of things need to go in it and the layout? ive noticed there aint much online regarding this topic so dont really know where to look

thanks in advance i really apreciate any advice

Perhaps if you didn’t call it a mission statement? 😂😂😂 Usually called a method statement. 5 pages and not enough in it? Does he work for igem? Make sure you reference ige/up/1b for domestic. I don’t have a copy of one, but they’re in loads of gas books. Maybe you can draw from some of this? IGEM/UP/1B Edition 3 +A: 2012 - Tightness testing/direct purging of small Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Air, NG/ LPG installations - IGEM - https://www.igem.org.uk/technical-services/technical-gas-standards/utilisation/igem-up-1b-edition-3-a-2012-tightness-testing-direct-purging-of-small-liquefied-petroleum-gas-air-ng-lpg-installations/

Perhaps if you didn’t call it a mission statement? 😂😂😂 Usually called a method statement. 5 pages and not enough in it? Does he work for igem? Make sure you reference ige/up/1b for domestic. I don’t have a copy of one, but they’re in loads of gas books. Maybe you can draw from some of this? IGEM/UP/1B Edition 3 +A: 2012 - Tightness testing/direct purging of small Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Air, NG/ LPG installations - IGEM - https://www.igem.org.uk/technical-services/technical-gas-standards/utilisation/igem-up-1b-edition-3-a-2012-tightness-testing-direct-purging-of-small-liquefied-petroleum-gas-air-ng-lpg-installations/
Lmao yep bloody autocorrect on pc 🤦‍Going to have to change it to method statement now 😂didn’t even notice that

Reply to method statement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock