Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Metabo circular saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought an evolution rage on NoLinkingToThis for 49.99 absolute bargain great reviews blade is 30 quid so you can't go wrong...

I also have the evo rage. Brilliant rip snorter. Absolute bargain at half price 49.99 from poofix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Metabo circular saw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
L
So my toilet got blocked and none of the usual methods were working. I had a drain snake lying around in a kitchen drawer so thought I'd give it a...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock