Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Derick c
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 3K

Discuss Maxi pod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derick c

Hi guys looking a bit of advice
I'm hopin to build a house this year, I'm thinking off putting in a maxi pod, I just wanted to know is there a good supply of hot water from them, is it going to be any good filling a bath, any advice would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maxi pod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
We've just bought this house, and looking around the loft there is a large water container (clean) and a much smaller container next to it filled with mouldy looking gunk and a ball valve (?). This doesn't look good. But I have no idea whether it's in use or redundant and why it's gunked up like...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the options on it, I don't want to overcomplicate things, but don't want to miss anything out I want to use it for pressure testing and leak testing too...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators all together in one large room. The issue is with the 4 radiators in the large room. Basically not getting hot, the first 10% of the radiator is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock