Discuss Margate repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm based in London , but my mate has property in margate,
They have a leak on the in coming mains pipe , builder said it's lead ,

I cover the cost by transfer if anyone can do it , price 1st please

Hard to say without seeing it as depends how much digging needs to be done

Cant help seeing the word margate and thinking "lock up your daughters!" Nice one dave!

Has to be done.....

[video=youtube;fs4-lxrTK-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4-lxrTK-8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Margate repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock