Discuss Mapress gas - Domestic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone used Mapress gas on a domestic job?
I was going to fit a straight connecter the other day instead of soldering and removing the meter but decided not to incase the next guy had never seen it and thought it was dangerous.

It's a good job I didn't then:death:
I will have to email some manufacturers and ask if they are trying to get approval.

I'd say it's probably the rubber aspect of the seal in the fitting. Most people would just assume that a big company like Geberit would have had them approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapress gas - Domestic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a problem with my Gas boiler and called an engineer out from a local Crondall, Surrey UK company. The engineer felt my installation was...
Replies
Views
Hi gas gurus, Job come through today I went round to price. 3 flats being fully converted, Gas Meter downstairs (on ground floor had gas)...
Replies
Views
Hello. As stated above my saunier duval themaclassic f30e isn’t firing up and is giving an F1 fault code. I’ve taken the front off and opened up...
Replies
Views
A domestic Gas Standard pre-payment Meter was exchanged for a Gas Smart Meter (SM) and then connected back to the pre-existing...
Replies
Views
A LL cert costs around £50 in my area for 2 appliances. I find that I am really struggling to complete it in an hour to make it worthwhile for...
Replies
Views
Back