From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Mallusk, Northern Ireland - Leak in pressurised system soon after oil boiler install in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got an external condensed boiler installed that was about a year old. No more than a few weeks after, my system is losing pressure. It is now losing about 1 bat every 12 hours or so and seems to be getting worse. I've been all round the house including crawling through the attic, but no signs of any leaks. I strongly suspect the oil boiler as there has been no issues with the heating system in 2 years since it was installed. I cannot find where the pressure loss is coming from, so maybe the boiler needs checked and serviced. I've been trying to sort this via the below post, but no luck so far. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mallusk, Northern Ireland - Leak in pressurised system soon after oil boiler install in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Plumbing Jobs for Professional Plumbers

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. You're on a page in our Plumbing Jobs area. Note that we also have services to help you find Electricians Jobs and Tiling Jobs too.

We also have our Directory of Plumbers if you're looking for a local plumber. Our Directory of Tilers if you're looking for a local wall and floor tiler. And then our Directory of Electricians if you're looking for an electrician near you.