Search the forum,

Discuss Maintenance mat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have and yes they are. Shop around though you can get cheaper than that

Luckily we have a roofer who works with us, and I get a 2m piece of tyvek paper roofing felt, totally waterproof, rip proof and when it's dirty I get another piece, at £120 per 100 metre it's a damn site cheaper than £45. A piece. The last couple of metres on the roll are usually thrown away so if you know a local roofer ask him for the ends. Lot cheaper

Got that one for £14inc from our local independent merchant.....& yeah it's ok...

got several, never use them that way up though, like to be able to wipe up oil spills. Extortionite price on e bay though paid around £25 for my biggest one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance mat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock