Discuss Mains pressure gauge reducer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RAW85

Hi guys,

What do you use to reduce the 3/4 to a 1/2 thread on a main pressure gauge? So it can be fitted to the top of compressions if no 3/4 is not available?
Like this one? 75711.jpg

Cheers

Washing machine connector to 15mm, half inch female to half inch female flexi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mains pressure gauge reducer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
I'm building a steam punk clock and am using a thermometer pressure gauge as one of the parts. What I need to know is how can I plumb to the rod...
Replies
Views
Paul Alone
P
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have a SIP space heater and fitted a new matching spec oil nozzle as part of a service on it. I wanted to check the pump pressure with the new...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock