Search the forum,

Discuss main eco 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jaws

Found the cause of boiler not working but no fix.it appears the 2amp fuse keeps blowing but don't know why any idea's anyone .

Its a quick blow fuse to protect the pcb.
Put the cover back on and get an experienced engineer who is allowed to work on such gas appliances.

You shouldnt be poking about

Completely agree. Now go and read the forum rules to find out why your thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main eco 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
My Vaillant boiler now only fires up for around 30 secs then goes off. The egg timer symbol then appears and flashes for several minutes. After that it fires up again and heats the rads. Would be grateful if anyone could suggest why this is happening. Thanks.
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in the safe zone . When I switch boiler off the next day it’s back in the red It could be one of the valves leaking . Can I take the loop off , which...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted 241 junior mark 3. The expansion tank has failed, also it has a Boss therm sender unit wired to it but the previous owner didn't leave the receiver...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock