Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaClean Filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

93a572339dfc2bba786d76d60e0b4e2b.jpg
£50 (each) for the MagnaClean Professionals.

70ff56fd9774a97d1ef8b05ee407d157.jpg
£55 for MagnaClean Professional Chemical Pack.

Been sat in storage for about 3 years some of them.

Fitting more kitchens & bathrooms now rather than doing general plumbing.

Would rather them be used by someone that installs regularly & have the cash than sat there doing nothing!

No worries Steve, do you want all 6?

Give me a shout when you're down, I'll be about. We're literally just off the M5 & easy to find!

Steve, what's happening with these filters?

Did you still want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MagnaClean Filters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Good morning I have a Adey's magnaclean filter fitted onto the flow pipe ,and when i had it serviced the plumber said all that is going into it was clean water and it should be on the return ? can you help.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our Adey product range includes an assortment of award-winning filters, chemicals, and water testing solutions. These products, trusted by heating engineers worldwide, are designed to shield your heating system from boiler breakdown, decrease carbon emissions, and ultimately, reduce energy...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a system boiler (Worcester Bosch). There is a Magnaclean filter fitted, which I assumed was just on the central heating. Heating was turned on a couple of days ago and the pressure on the boiler has been dropping. Last night I made sure the heating side was turned off, wrapped...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hi Where I am living the water is very hard. The result is my heat exchanger most likely has accumulated limestone. The problem is that due to the limestone accumulation the boiler is cutting out at high temperature, thus not having the possibility to transfer enough heat to the radiators. Is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock