Discuss Looking for a very mini swan neck tap for small cloakroom sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly2011

Hi Does anyone know where I could get a mini 2 hand swan neck tap (like the one below) for a small mini cloakroom sink.

http://www.eyespygifts.com/product_images/swirl/swi/swirl-quadra-swan-neck-basin-mier-tap-s.png

I have been looking for ages for where to get one of thsese so far I have only been able to find a mini swan neck tap with a single right side leaver. The swan neck tap which I throught I was mini when It was fitted turned out to be too big and the water splashed everywhere, I need one where the projection is not pointing out too far. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.
Holly
Regards

Look at the Hansgrohe Axor Montreux 16505000 wich is for small basins

Last edited:
What is the distance in mm from the middle of the tap hole (where pillar meets basin) to over the waste?
What is the dimension of your existing 'Swan' from middle of pillar to extended spout?

Hi BCP I think I have found one that fits,ill test it out if it still create a problem ill have to come back to the forum, thanks for your kind help!!

Hi All back to square one the tap still splashed.

Could you tell me a bit more about the flow limiters and how they work please.

What size would I need to get for the tap below?
The tap I have been left with is a crosswater mike lever basin mini monobloc. Which is still splashing the plumber said to get a Angle ball valve insulator to go on thre tap but I can't understand if this fits on the actual tap or the pipe?

Can somone explain how this angle ball vall (90 degree angle) is fit to the tap and how it looks please?

The dimension of the tap hole to the sink hole are from the begining edge of the tap hole to the centre of the sink hole is 12.5cm and from the right edge of the tap hole to the middle of the sink is 9cm if I take the dimensions the other way round.

The sink i have is called GSI Losanga Lavabo flat 35 monoforo bianc007 wash basin:

GSI Sanitari - Prodotti

The tap I have been left with having problems with is

Crosswater Taps - Mike Lever

Crosswater Mike Lever Basin Mini Monobloc ML114DNC

Any suggestions or help would be fully appreciated as I am at my wits end, Thanks Holly!!

Stick on couple of ballofix and only open them a quarter of the way open this will reduce the water flow

Hi Gary0689,
for a mixer tap would I need 2?
Do they fit to the flexi's?
Can you get them angled as this is what the plumber is saying??

regards Holly

Stick on couple of ballofix and only open them a quarter of the way open this will reduce the water flow

NO don't do that - or us any ball valve, angled or not - you will get a horrible screeching sound every time you run a tap!

Plumbers merchants should be able to supply you with flow restrictors.

Normally they push into the end of the copper pipe which you connect the flexis onto, depending on the type. Ask your merchants for advice.

Get really stuck PM me - I may have some spare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a very mini swan neck tap for small cloakroom sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to help my mother in law by renovating her bathroom for her as it was in quite a sad state. The bathroom is a very poor attempt at...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. I removed an old toilet from a wetroom. I wanted to replace it with a modern toilet. The old toilet had a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating an old stone house in France - about 900 years old at the oldest part - and we are trying to use authentic materials in all...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock