Discuss london plumbing maintenance by cycle or tube train in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nick11

hi all

moving to london next month to set up my gas/plumbing biz on a shoestring of £100 any ideas on what part of londonn to launch in for one man band, should i commmute by cycle or tube or van?

is central ondon best for gas and plumbing maintenance, how should i market, social media, google, local nespaper etc.

cheers for help

Gas man on a bike? Well I started on foot/bus so why not! Just wondering where you'll put your fga?

You for real?

with only £100? you'll need to spend that a week in london on advertising alone.

I am 100% sure this is a wind-up :)

he has posted on here few more posts ,he is very good generating work but does not know how to fined out how much pimlico plumbers are paying !!!

and nick you do not know the city (beter get your self tom tom mate and A-Z
and your wallet as you will need it here

[h=2]Nick11 has also posted in last 3 weeks (joined in June) -

icon7.png
become gas safe registered gas engineer best learning resources[/h]
hi all

have started a course with olci good written material but looking at video and other resources to learn faster about purging, tightness testing etc etc have used youtube videos which ar egood , would appreciate any other learning resources video demos etc any tips appreciated

[h=2]
icon1.png
Pimlico Plumbers Self Employed rate[/h]
hi

saw a job ad for pimlico plumbers self employed anyone know whatthe rate is and terms and conditions please as i am about to launch my one man band business in london and want to be employing lots of plumbers soon s o market reseach on comptitors vital

thanks

On ya Bike is my best advice Nick11 ! :waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to london plumbing maintenance by cycle or tube train in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock