From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Liverpool New boiler and pressurised cylinder replace exist boiler in new location. in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

I need a G3 qualified Heating Engineer to supply and install a new Vaillant 32kw ecotec central heating boiler with Green iQ system Vaillant smart heating control. Building has two bathrooms and one shower room and I want to increase ensuite facilities to four other rooms at a later date. Un-vented cylinder to be Vaillant Unistor 300 Stainless steel indirect hot water with G3 kit and expansion vessel wall mounted. Boiler and Cylinder to be installed directly beneath and two floors below existing Ferroli Optimax He boiler.10 yr gusrantee required and Building Control certificate.
Building is In L1.
This is my first post so sorry if its a bit wonky.

Reply to Liverpool New boiler and pressurised cylinder replace exist boiler in new location. in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbing Jobs for Professional Plumbers

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. You're on a page in our Plumbing Jobs area. Note that we also have services to help you find Electricians Jobs and Tiling Jobs too.

We also have our Directory of Plumbers if you're looking for a local plumber. Our Directory of Tilers if you're looking for a local wall and floor tiler. And then our Directory of Electricians if you're looking for an electrician near you.

Plumbing and Plumbers

Plumbing Workwear

Shower Power Booster

Plumbase Spares - Plumbing Supplies and Spare Parts

Water Underfloor Heating

CORGI Direct for Plumbers

The Wetroom Store

Plumbase Spares