Search the forum,

Discuss Liverpool New boiler and pressurised cylinder replace exist boiler in new location. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I need a G3 qualified Heating Engineer to supply and install a new Vaillant 32kw ecotec central heating boiler with Green iQ system Vaillant smart heating control. Building has two bathrooms and one shower room and I want to increase ensuite facilities to four other rooms at a later date. Un-vented cylinder to be Vaillant Unistor 300 Stainless steel indirect hot water with G3 kit and expansion vessel wall mounted. Boiler and Cylinder to be installed directly beneath and two floors below existing Ferroli Optimax He boiler.10 yr gusrantee required and Building Control certificate.
Building is In L1.
This is my first post so sorry if its a bit wonky.

Reply to Liverpool New boiler and pressurised cylinder replace exist boiler in new location. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock