Discuss liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
just called to renew my Liability and they quoted me as Ltd. for £5,000.000 = £433
I told the lady same details but solo trader and I want lowest one which is up to £1,000.000=£295.000

I told her this does not sound right , and I am after recommendation for a company to provide me with Liability insurance

p.s I have never had anything claimed

Your paying too much imho. Mine is 2milion plus tools £295

In fact your going to fall over when I tell you this, just checked my papers

Premium £95.40 !!!!!!
Cover 2 million with plenty of other benefits including 2k tool cover, which about covers new for old in my van

Tradesman saver insurance
Contact 020 8655 044
E mail [email protected]

I'm still in shock !
Hope this helps

In fact your going to fall over when I tell you this, just checked my papers

Premium £95.40 !!!!!!
Cover 2 million with plenty of other benefits including 2k tool cover, which about covers new for old in my van

Tradesman saver insurance
Contact 020 8655 044
E mail [email protected]

I'm still in shock !
Hope this helps
not enough numbers on the phone mate

Let me know how you get on stan am about to ring around to renew

check your excess payments at that price! its to cheap, did the same with my last van too, really cheap insurance, but took aeons to get the claim sorted after wifey drowned it

check your excess payments at that price! its to cheap, did the same with my last van too, really cheap insurance, but took aeons to get the claim sorted after wifey drowned it

The excess payments are all pretty realistic, there's no such thing as a free lunch of that I'm well aware. I did my homework and in happy. Most of the guys are pretty savvy on here and will check the obvious parameters.

Not forgetting I wouldn't let my dopey wife near my van !! ;-)

technically it was her van I handed down, wasnt best please finding it drowned, but in the end after much hassle got some good money out of the insurers, think they screwed up if was honest £3k plus for a wet kangoo 04 plate!! However, your missus may be dopey, I like to see anyone call mine that to her face and be able to walk away upright, shes great at collecting old debts and does it with a smile every time:)

technically it was her van I handed down, wasnt best please finding it drowned, but in the end after much hassle got some good money out of the insurers, think they screwed up if was honest £3k plus for a wet kangoo 04 plate!! However, your missus may be dopey, I like to see anyone call mine that to her face and be able to walk away upright, shes great at collecting old debts and does it with a smile every time:)

I think it's a term if endearment old chum. Anybody call my missus that even me and it would be a laboutin to the spherical and plurals, gender permitting !!

Do premiums come down the longer you've been in business? I'm paying just shy of £400 for £2million + £1000 worth of tool cover.

Try looking at separate tool cover, sometimes all the 'extras' that you add in can be overpriced.

I pay about £300 for £2m cover for gas, plumbing, electrics, hot works, small building works and 1k tool cover.
Corgi insurance.

Do premiums come down the longer you've been in business? I'm paying just shy of £400 for £2million + £1000 worth of tool cover.

I reckon it takes one gas related incident to hit the news and up go the premiums dependant on the insurer.

Surely there should be some sort of no claims bonus set up in operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I have quite a story and a looking for some advice here. On Thursday during the cold snap our hot water stopped working (in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock