Discuss Lets vent together....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Just before I go and clear a blocked bog, I thought I'd do a quick post,

This is about in-laws or parents and the things they say/do to annoy us.....
Can be very trivial but they just niggle you:6:

When I talk to my dad in law or we talk about winning the lottery or pools etc. He insists on telling me that it'll ruin my life and I wouldn't know what to do with it:stuart:

Thanks for you input but I'd still like to give it a go........:angel_smile:

The only thing that I'm afraid of if I win the lottery is all the skeletons coming out of my closet from when I was younger! lol

The only thing that I'm afraid of if I win the lottery is all the skeletons coming out of my closet from when I was younger! lol
oh!!!
i misread that, i thought you said 'when i win the lottery, i will come out the closet'. lol.

Lol.. I suppose someone had to say it eh?.. nah no scandal here..

I'll never win the lottery cos I never buy a ticket ...

Had a cousin who, when the lottery started, used their numbers for the first two weeks. Changed them for week 3. Unfortunately if she'd kept the original numbers she'd have one the jackpot!!

oohhh if i won the lottery, i would be away from this country in a heartbeat anyway and probably living it up in the carribean

2 b's or not 2 b's, in caribbean. that is the question :skep: One more R and you'll have the full set. Though the caribbean would be the place to go. No more regulations! No problem.

I hate when I see fully grown responsible adults that talk to their children by saying things like; look at the doggy-woggy. Or look at the moomoo. And pout their lips out and cawing at them hello little bbbbooobboooo baby waby.
I tend to phase out and daydream of me picking up a 2lb club hammer and saying- hey, come here a minute and put your hand here, then lift up from as low as I can to as high as I can and smack down as hard as I can like I'm a jailbird smashing rocks. There!

The child will thank me for that one day. They hate it. They don't want to grow up repeating that gibbering nonsense like a complete moron. <rant over>

Lol... I never thought of that!... Might as well do some more stuff anyone know Imogen's phone number?..

Just before I go and clear a blocked bog, I thought I'd do a quick post,

This is about in-laws or parents and the things they say/do to annoy us.....
Can be very trivial but they just niggle you:6:

When I talk to my dad in law or we talk about winning the lottery or pools etc. He insists on telling me that it'll ruin my life and I wouldn't know what to do with it:stuart:

Thanks for you input but I'd still like to give it a go........:angel_smile:

my wee maw always says having money wont make you happy, to which i reply you may be right but i would rather be miserable in barbados in the sun than here in the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lets vent together....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock