• Thread starter sirgordonzola
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K

Discuss Learnatrade disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sirgordonzola

Can anyone point me in the right direction, in getting hold of a copy of this, don't wanna pay £14 if poss.

cheers
scott

What is the maximum amount you're willing to pay?

i can get it for £4 on ebay, so thanks all, but unless someone wants to just charge me p+p for a copied disc, i'll go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Learnatrade disc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi looking to remove my existing rf time clock and refit the oem link, but the installer didn’t leave it, anyone point me in the right direction
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock