Discuss landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
water balloon + paint stipper = damaged car :p

not as if M15 is going to investigate and track you down via forensics, give it a few months and let em have it

If he uses one or more estate agent, go to all of them, asking does he do business with them, as he owes you for work & is bad pay. Also go with legal advise about small claim court.

sell the debt to some heavies as a last resort for say £500, they will recover it.

what small claims is there anything i can do to hurt him through is pocket with him being a private landlord

Yes there is as I said in my previous post if you register the debt with experian through a debt collection agency then it will adversely effect his ability to get a cheap buy-to let mortgage either making it very expensive for him or his financial adviser might advice him to repay the debt in order for him to get a cheap mortgage.....Some lenders might not touch him again. Either way it will cost him upto 5k to 10kextra in repayments over a 5 6 yr period. I used to sell mortgages.

If you go on uk business forum there are loads of people on there that can help you do it the legal way.

Yes there is as I said in my previous post if you register the debt with experian through a debt collection agency then it will adversely effect his ability to get a cheap buy-to let mortgage either making it very expensive for him or his financial adviser might advice him to repay the debt in order for him to get a cheap mortgage.....Some lenders might not touch him again. Either way it will cost him upto 5k to 10kextra in repayments over a 5 6 yr period. I used to sell mortgages.

If you go on uk business forum there are loads of people on there that can help you do it the legal way.

Rob, do you need to first prove that there is a debt i.e. in court or does the guy get the financial black mark just by you saying that there is a debt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock