Discuss Ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

Where's the best place to buy a ridge ladder? Been looking online but not sure! Or does everyone just hire them as and when?

B&q get a collapsible one for £130. It's a youngman one so good enough for the odd flue. We also have a rigid 5.8m one with extension for when it's s biggun

Lyte TRL150 Single Roof Ladder 4.97m | Roof Ladders | NoLinkingToThis

Ridge as in roof, for the prices I've seen them it makes sense to buy not hire. Just not sure what is a good buy and what's gonna bend when I step on it.

Cheers KB I'm looking at the 2 section 5.64m for £154, much cheaper on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ladders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need some Vinyl Floor Planks for my hall way in my flat. Where's thes best place to buy them? I've seen some on ebay the thickness...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock