Discuss Keston boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
The company I work for have just got a new contract and the few I have been out to over the past week or so have Kestons fitted is there any common problems with them that I should be aware of apart from being a pile of poo and needs ripping off the wall.

You already know the answer ;)

Burner gaskets blow, causing fusible link to fail, if you're luck or distorts hes if not, always replace if servicing, and worth keeping a couple to hand if you're going to be seing a few of them.

Stupid black flue duct cracking

Dropping allen screws from casing!

etc.....

You already know the answer ;)

Burner gaskets blow, causing fusible link to fail, if you're luck or distorts hes if not, always replace if servicing, and worth keeping a couple to hand if you're going to be seing a few of them.

Stupid black flue duct cracking

Dropping allen screws from casing!

etc.....

Are the gaskets the same on all the models like vaillant or do I have to order in different ones for different models.

I think the larger models have different (bigger) joints, though some of the models share parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keston boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back