Discuss Kane printer for 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My printer has died a death. Had a quick look around on d net. Couldn't get over d price if them nearly 200 yoyos. Any1 spot any bargains on d net?
Itd b much appreciated

My printer has died a death. Had a quick look around on d net. Couldn't get over d price if them nearly 200 yoyos. Any1 spot any bargains on d net?
Itd b much appreciated
You can have mine for £150 Hardly used.

mine sometimes jams, get the little bits of dust out of the head and off it goes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane printer for 455 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I bought my house last year and recently had a couple of radiators swapped for modern triple columns. Since they were installed they...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I apologise in advance that this might not make sense or be full of silly/obvious questions, but I am a novice at all this! We have recently...
Replies
Views
S
We had an incident of estate water pipe burst and united utility had to fix the issue for the whole estate and this time we didnt have much water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock