Discuss Is any one on Facebook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I just created my facebook page and have no firends :-(

Anyone out there on it?

i dont think anybody wants to admit to that, but im sad for you that you have no friends

i just deleted my facebook account. brought me loads of grief. ex girlfriends who are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, been looking for me for 20 years, wanting to be your friend and come n see you.
hope you make your profile private is the only advice.

good luck
shaun

I am on Facebook...but don't worry very soon you will start getting friend requests...just wait for a few days...or you can search and send requests.

Im there too. I think most people are they just dont want to admit it.

Add me if you like: Simon Hadfield - Sheffield | Facebook

I'm on facebook and it's great for scoping the chicks!! Just make sure you don't log on after a couple of shandys coz it can get you into major trouble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is any one on Facebook in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating. The old valves are corroded and not working. I have...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock