Discuss intro...ter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sigh Creighton

Hi everyone,
i have visited this forum before to read some comments about plumbing corses before i decided to become a plumber and found the information very useful. af

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello Sigh Creighton, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi Sigh

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forums
pleased you found helpful ,hope you feel able to get involved
:)

Re: intro...

(messed my first post up.... not a good start!!!!! this is how it should have looked lol)

Hi everyone,

i have visited this forum before to read some comments about plumbing corses before i decided to become a plumber and found the information very useful. after the positive feedback and warm welcome when i first visited i decided to 'enrole' at NTPS Training and things are going ace. when i read the other sections of the forum i really enjoyed reading them and it has helped me along the way, so i would like to give something back to the community and will also need some help no doubt = ) bit about me, i am 24, live in warrington, born and raised in darlington. got sick of working for call centers and businesses who are only out for number one. well i decided to be that number one and do it as right as i can!? i enjoy plumbing and have always likes doing bits and bobs around the house and i have got a good insight (or so i thought) with the work i have carried out, so i decided to go for the NVQ Level 2. i am half way through my course and i have never been happier and i cant believe how much i have come along in the past weeks. the hardest part for me is the reading and the tests but i havent failed any so far... touch wood!! i have set up my own business and looking forward to the challeges and rewards that it may bring. wish me luck on my new path, i look forward to speaking with you.

Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to intro...ter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock