Discuss Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right yeah thats pretty good for you then haha. Mines next friday.

Will let you know how I get on. How old are you have you got experience of plumbing.

im 17, 18 next month and no mate i was doing sheet metal engineering/welding etc at first so not much experience do you?

I've just finished a welding apprenticeship, they must be looking for young welders then. Ha ha

yeah got the key skills level 2 in maths, i did engineering in school as well though so hopefully might of added with the application.

only 1 vacancy per area but not generally sure how many places theyve advertised for. Be tough to get but just have to try harder than you usually would for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Interview help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock