Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasmanxxxR1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys

Ive got a job coming up where an intergas would be great to fit

Does anyone know what the difference between the 36/30/hre and the 36rf is?

How much warranty can i offer on the above? I have done the installers course.

Dont fit many, about 4 since i did the course so im a bit rusty on them, their website is a bit cr@p too

Many Thanks

Hre is 7yrs, rf is 10. Rf has receiver built in so just the stat to buy ( Ray gives you them for free at mo )

Has anyone got a decent experience of these yet. Not saying there're negative opinions I here of lots of these going in by guys on here but wonder if there's many call backs or warranty claims etc?? Sorry to hijack abit

They're good boilers the jigs are pants. I've fitted about 4/5 of them now and all my customers like them and remark on how quiet they are.

They're good boilers the jigs are pants. I've fitted about 4/5 of them now and all my customers like them and remark on how quiet they are.

Same fitted a few now and jigs are pants , stopped even trying to push them now as backup is seriously rubbish.Heard a few customers complain about parts now imho if you pay a lot of money i would expect solid back up when parts are required.

That's good to know mate. I'm intrigued but need some real anecdotal evidence to sell to my customer as I have none

If an engineer is in your area then would make a difference , heard some customers moaning about them waiting a long time for parts. Never good that is !

I find them a hard sell, no ones heard of them. And the user controls are awful. I've fitted three, and one failed.

I've fitted a few and not had any issues, our local rep is very good though so would hope any issues would be resolved quickly.

Jigs are pants, as mentioned, the built in timer on the hre and rapid is rubbish also (as are all built in timers imo, and i never use any of them) eco RF uses a standard honeywell programmable room stat or the web based one bound strait to the boiler.

I have installed nothing but Intergas since they really started to push them over here. I have had next day back up in Devon now when required, not often though. the HREs are my choice of model, the eco rf is a waste of money in my mind, most folks dont need complicated timeclocks, just on or off, simple and sweet. The rapide is a good budget boiler with same internals as the others, bit heavy though. Once you know the boiler, simple to install, the combi can be set up as HW only, heating only unvented if you want it is rather versatile in fact. Just needs a little knowledge, easier to work on than wb or other of that ilk. 3;7;10 year warranties medel dependant or can be purchased, so for all the nay sayers out there, you make what you want out of them, I personally would never go back to the so called branded names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
I have an Intergas HRE 36/30 boiler. Some time ago the boiler was showing either zero pressure or high pressure. I figured it was the pressure sensor. Saw some advice about fitting an external filling loop with a gauge which I did. I have been using that for a while. Recently i have been...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning, I need to replace my flue as it has suffered some damage from a over enthusiastic digger driver with a rogue bucket šŸ˜” I am a relatively competent diy'er, so thought this would be a doddle... I have a condensing oil boiler with a horizontal flue at 80/125mm. First port of call was...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock