Search the forum,

Discuss inspection cameras? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big consideration is the diameter of the camera.
People have me maligned as being a dewalt lover lol [emoji1]
But at the pricepoint the dewalt was the best for me with the detacheable wireless lcd screen.
Btw mine has 5.8mm diameter.
Just means you can make a very small hole and poke it in !!

Of course the camera is 900mm long.
I notice your names drain rod - it aint no commercial drain camera !!

Sponsored post

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/digital-inspection-camera-5434.html"]Digital Inspection Camera | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored post

[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/digital-inspection-camera-5434.html"]Digital Inspection Camera | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

I'm after one with a waterproof steerable head and several metres of cable so I can look down drains...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive used both of my dads inspection cameras in the past, both where snap on, very good and clear images

Well worth the investment if you need to look behind something or up the back of a bath or in a void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to inspection cameras? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, Can any plumbers recommend a good, reasonably priced inspection camera for use in waste pipes? Thanks
Replies
Views
I am after an advice, please. We have a vertical radiator from Reina, Evie, that heats up only 2nd column fully, 1,3 and 4 are lukewarm. I...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock