Discuss Im worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowt to worry about , no one was harmed in this forum :hand:

Just fond of wee system3 ! Just dont want bad news ! Is he going for another middle leg reduction again ?

Why was my 'Where's System3?' thread closed down. We are in the arms, what's wrong with a bit of speculation and banter. All very 1984'ish. Next thing the 'arms' will be closed down.

Has he account been deleted or something then?

he hasn't been on here in a while either.

Why was my 'Where's System3?' thread closed down. We are in the arms, what's wrong with a bit of speculation and banter. All very 1984'ish. Next thing the 'arms' will be closed down.

Thats what i mean ! If its been closed and by dan then must be somthing serious ! Or making it out to be ! Maybe hes leaving plumbing forum and goin to contractor forum ?

decisions are not made lightly and require input from ALL of the mod and admin team.

announcement to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Im worried in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The...
Replies
Views
This is a flue from a boiler, just installed by Borthwick. We were worried that this was dangerous so called out BG. They say it is not dangerous...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
I have just had 2 new vented hot water cylinders installed by a plumber (not yet finished) however I am a little concerned as the pipes are not...
Replies
Views
Back