Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Vogue Vertical Flue kit query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Got one from Ray, with a vertical flue kit, I'm sure there's a washer for the top of the boiler isn't there? I think one of the laddies as binned the bloody thing because the boiler kept choking itself and I noticed condensation inside the boiler, there's about a 3-4mm gap round the vertical flue adaptor so the POC's were being recirculated.

Anyone got a part number so I can get a replacement?

TIA :)

If not the link will take you to all there spares to have a look ,

Im not post jumpin but i forgot to say top left of page click on that and it will give you an exploded view,

Aye, thinks you're spot on gov, I'm gonna stare at them laddies tomorrow grrrrr

Call ideal rep tell him u love him and get a free one. It's the same one as logic and the pro expoosive. Nick one at merchants

is the flue on the vogue the same wonderfull bag of pants as the logic? i faarted by an ideal flue extension today and it dented the pipe its that bloody thin. Honestly is the cheapest and thinest flue ive seen in a long while.

is the flue on the vogue the same wonderfull bag of pants as the logic? i faarted by an ideal flue extension today and it dented the pipe its that bloody thin. Honestly is the cheapest and thinest flue ive seen in a long while.
Yes vogue and logic share same pie case specification.
It's exactly the same m&g rubbish valliant use. Had a rant at ideal heating MD last year told him to try and cut a pie tin with a hacksaw. He was surprised that it was perceived to be rubbish. Also asked where the cutting guide was located on the box as mi shows it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes vogue and logic share same pie case specification.
It's exactly the same m&g rubbish valliant use. Had a rant at ideal heating MD last year told him to try and cut a pie tin with a hacksaw. He was surprised that it was perceived to be rubbish. Also asked where the cutting guide was located on the box as mi shows it!

my mate has expanding foamed a few logic flues on a job, i told him hes nuts, the foam will have crushed the them im sure. they should be ashamed to charge the money they do for such rubbish. the flue elbow seal is so small i cant see it unless i squint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Vogue Vertical Flue kit query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance engineer, (fwiw can answer questions on popular smart home thermostat systems), but I've installed many solid fuel boilers in the last 40 years for...
Replies
Views
Have had a customer call me this afternoon saying the builder knocked the flue pipe last week and now there is water continuously from the flue. Its a floor standing ideal mexico with an open flue. He says it happens even when not raining. I only completed my ACS in April so am fairly new with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'ts been a while but its time to call on you guys for some help and payback with a peppering of advice across the forum. I've got your typical ideal classic replacement: side exit flue small high cupboard Etc. I'm looking at regular boiler replacement and would normaly go for a baxi 600...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
So there's a few estates scattered around my way that have the dreaded powermax boilers. All of them are installed in the middle of house in a cupboard upstairs with vertical twin pipe flue going vertical through the roof. A good majority of these houses are town houses or 3 storeys. How...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock