Discuss Ideal Mexico CF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi Guys , having a stupid problem with a Mexico super 2 CF 125, has been serviced, new thermocouple fitted, new multi function gas valve fitted, runs fine for maybe 24 Hrs. then drops out, have replaced T/couple again, same problem occurs any ideas what fault could be, thinking may have faulty (New) gas valve.

weak pilot flame and lot of local wind, bit of flame lift and out she goes, a perennial aga problem

Very good pilot, blue flame, nice flame on burners, nothing lifting off, very strange, runs ok for 24hrs, on & off on timer, then just drops out, waiting for a call back from Ideal, Tec dept. is swamped out on calls, so may get a reply of them tomorrow, Boiler as never had any problems wondering if I've been unlucky and had a couple of dodgy T/couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Mexico CF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I am looking for the 'Collector hood and Cleanout cover' for a Ideal Mexico super slimline CF 475. Or would a similar model number...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock