Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic 24kw heat in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
A routine vist to service this boiler a first time for me, turned into a bit of a nightmare as you can see below a small hole had appeared in the plastic flue part that takes the condense away made a right old mess in there i did a temporary repair job and serviced a full safety check it all works and fails safe but it will be replaced soon as possible as i am not happy to leave it as it is . Kop

Attachments

• PXL_20201205_095646103.jpg
    PXL_20201205_095646103.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20201205_101338572.jpg
    PXL_20201205_101338572.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 36
I've not had it on any of my installs? then again they regularly get stripped down so any small issues get sorted , I've had it on a Gloworm cxi when the burner gasket failed took the boiler out completely inside .:eek:

Reply to Ideal logic 24kw heat in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Really hoping somone can shed some light on this. I have an Ideal Logic Heat 15 boiler with an FD error. However, the boiler doesn't...
Replies
Views
Saurabh
S
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
T
I’m currently looking into replacing my 20- year-old Ideal Classic FF 360 gas boiler in a 70s semi and have been getting various quotes for a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock