Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal I-mini/ independent reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondering whether anyone has fitted either of these boilers and what they think of them. Usually fit the logic +/ vogues.

Might start pricing them for landlords if they are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal I-mini/ independent reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and two hive thermostat V3 it wired into a wiring centre looking at the wiring on the boiler shall I put back the room stat/ timer loop back in as...
Replies
Views
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of about 55 degrees C, I’m seeing the LCD screen saying the efficiency level is only 25-28%. Has anyone else seen such a low percentage? I know for a fact...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock