Search the forum,

Discuss How to shut off hot water and heating on this kind of boiler and tank? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

How to shut off hot water and heating on this kind of boiler and tank?
photo_2023-04-17_19-41-52.jpg
photo_2023-04-17_19-41-26.jpg
photo_2023-04-17_19-41-52.jpg
photo_2023-04-17_19-41-26.jpg
photo_2023-04-17_19-41-36.jpg

Reply to How to shut off hot water and heating on this kind of boiler and tank? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock