Discuss How to set a time EHE0200361 RF Programmable thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Because in the winter it's been known to get cold during the night on occasion? :confused:

If you don't know the answer to the question, just say so.

Edit: Finally found the answer. Ended up on a boiler vender that had a FAQ. Pity the fools that wrote the instructions didn't think of that.

Why did you not just say it's not a simple on and off situation, and that to get it to go off I need to set it to a low temperature?

Last edited:

Reply to How to set a time EHE0200361 RF Programmable thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have an Ideal Logic Plus which was previously working with an RF mechanical clock/thermostat. Unfortunately the clock was dropped...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a house with 5 heating zones, 4 of which are underfloor and connected to a Heatmiser UH2. The 4 UFH zones each have a thermostat -...
Replies
Views
We have a Worcester system boiler, an unvented HWC and mains water pressure to the house. I paid £420 to fix issues we have with our heating...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock