• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss How to Add Your Business to our Plumbers Directory for Free! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
We've changed the directory a little bit so these instructions have changed a little bit to match.

Step 1. Click the following link and fill in the details

Step 2. There isn't a step 2 now. :D

Note that this is for plumbers only, not plumbing supplies outlets and the likes. At least for now. :)

Last edited:

RoryD

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Dan, I seem to be floundering on how to add my business. Advice would be great mate.

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Okay scrap that, I'm changing it. I didn't like that system. It needs to be more clever than that. Leave this with me. :)

Reply to How to Add Your Business to our Plumbers Directory for Free! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net