Discuss How to Add Your Business to our Plumbers Directory for Free! in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Admin
Reaction score
(Edit: I'm scrapping the way we do this, so please leave the listing for now, I'll let you know when I've finished with the directory area and we'll pick this back up again then)

How to add your plumbing business to our directory, for free!

(This page was being worked on, it's now complete)

You can add your plumbing business to our plumbers directory for free. There are no catches. Everything we do for the plumber is free of charge. If you're a plumbing supplies company, that might need sponsorship so get in touch with us before you go ahead and post your business if that's the case. Thanks. :)

HOW TO ADD YOUR PLUMBING BUSINESS TO OUR DIRECTORY FOR FREE

Firstly go to the category that you get most of your business in from. If you're national, post to the Head Office location of your company (or registered Limited Company address if you're a Limited company).

So having said that let's get on with it. You'd visit the directory homepage (plumbersforums.net/plumbers-directory/) and you'll presented with the following (quite empty for the moment) page. (On a mobile it's going to look slightly different, you'll have a "Categories" button in the middle of the page to pull-out the menu with the categories in)

1570893932046.png

THEN YOU WANT TO FIND THE CATEGORY YOU WANT TO SELECT (SO AS ABOVE, YOUR LOCAL COUNTY OR THE ONE MOST YOUR BUSINESS COMES FROM - PICK ONLY ONE FOR NOW)

So if I wanted Staffordshire (where I'm from) I'd click Find a Plumber in England and that will then show you the Counties in England.

Then I'd select Find a Plumber in Staffordshire.

1570894144378.png

And then I'd click Add Your Plumbing Business to this County For Free - The orange button

Then you get the actual listing page where you will need to add lots of details. Make this area unique. Just your phone number, email address, and "plumber" wont work. Those will get rejected and / or deleted.

Please make sure you read that bit twice. So NO SHORT DESCRIPTIONS WILL GET ACCEPTED!

1570894480708.png

If you can add 2 or 3 images too, that'd be brilliant. Thanks. :)

Any questions, please reply to this thread for me.

Last edited:
Corgi Direct - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

RoryD

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Reaction score
Dan, I seem to be floundering on how to add my business. Advice would be great mate.

Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net

Latest Plumbing Advice

Top Bottom