Discuss how not to repair a oil boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

[video=youtube;H4PfE04pF_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PfE04pF_Q[/video]

I thought that was the oftec practical training blokes?

Got to hand it to them though, they did diagnose the bearings are noisy.

Wouldn't be the first boiler I have taken the burner out & carefully attempted to fire it to check ignition ect.
But I only do it if there is no petrol or anything that could go up in flames nearby. Not oftec or health & safety I know, but I am careful & I don't act the idiot & put it on youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how not to repair a oil boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
I've a client with a rusty 20yr+ old Certikin 180 (44kw) oil pool boiler that needs changing. Certikins replacement looks like it is the exact...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock