Discuss How many landlord inspections in a day? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
glasgow city council (city building) avverage 8 services on boilers incorporating safety check.
If you got a fire and bbu and some boilers 6 services incorporating a safety check so surprised bg only want 5 out you

More experience ? I have been working on gas for over 20years .Even at BG we would only have to do about 5 landlord checks a day.

surprised you say that , the SG lads i worked with were doing 8 services/landlords , breakdowns they d away with 6.

only 5 a day at british gas? think they will more then likely be trying to get 12 from there books in guys now.
greeeeeeeeeeeed

The most you would have to do at BG would be 5 landlords as it counts as 2 jobs .
You don,t get that many landlords at BG anyway.

surprised you say that , the SG lads i worked with were doing 8 services/landlords , breakdowns they d away with 6.
You need to do about 10 services a day ..each app counts as a service so does the soundness test.
When i was on service at BG it was a very good/easy job

as kirk gas says its very achievable to do this many jobs in the social housing areas as all the jobs will all be roughly in the same area if not housing scheme..
it becomes second nature and it then becomes that you actually finish the jobs with time to kill and can either depending who the gaffer is go home early or skive

as kirk gas says its very achievable to do this many jobs in the social housing areas as all the jobs will all be roughly in the same area if not housing scheme..
it becomes second nature and it then becomes that you actually finish the jobs with time to kill and can either depending who the gaffer is go home early or skive
I guess .Never worked on social housing so i don,t know

8-10 a day ..? there is no way i could do that many and do everything you need to do.
Might be able to do 6 at most.

More experience ? I have been working on gas for over 20years .Even at BG we would only have to do about 5 landlord checks a day.

You need to do about 10 services a day ..each app counts as a service so does the soundness test.
When i was on service at BG it was a very good/easy job

surely if you can do 10 BG 'services' a day you can do 10 cp12s . even having to hand write the report instead of just typing in y , n , y , n , y , y , y , on a cf18 :) i m sure you could manage

oh well, i'm not sure why you cant do what i said then, i can, sorry if you are offended, surely with BG you did more than 5 landlord checks a day even for social housing when you need to service the boiler, i thought BG got 50mins to "service" a bbu
how long would it take you to do the tasks i said?
Not too far off, I believe the average boiler service time for BG stands at 55 mins. So technically you would be expected to do a BBU in the 55 mins, but a standard HE combi might be in region of 30 mins so balances most of time as long as you not being hit with loads BBU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many landlord inspections in a day? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
A LL cert costs around £50 in my area for 2 appliances. I find that I am really struggling to complete it in an hour to make it worthwhile for...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back