Discuss How do I remove this toilet seat with no buttons/levers to push/pull ? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how to do it.
The only thing that seems possibly relevant is that each bearing point has two very small rectangular gaps, one at 8 o clock and one at 4 o clock - is there a tool I'm supposed to use ?
I hope someone has the answer
many thanks in advance
Dom

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_163209_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231118_163209_HDR.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 19
It slides forward the whole seat

You might have a tab in the centre back you should see a hole if there is

Reply to How do I remove this toilet seat with no buttons/levers to push/pull ? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a new place and the toilet seat is super loose. Spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to tighten this toilet seat. I did...
Replies
Views
There has been some useful info in other threads on how to start removing an Ideal Standard toilet set. There's no push release on this model...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock