Discuss how can I understand if my boiler is a combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekbuz

hi,

We are moving to a new house and we would like to replace the old system with a combi boiler but it looks like the boiler is quite new and I would like to find out if this is a combi boiler.

The system has a tank and a pool at the loft but the boiler looks like a combi, just can't find anything that supports that other than one plumber who said that we don't need to replace the boiler as it is a combi, and all we need to do is to remove the tank if we don't want them.

The boiler's brand is Worcester 24i condescending boiler.

thanks.

that's what confused us, as it was one out of 3.
if this is possible (I didn't even know that was actually possible) then I will assume that the others just didn't notice this detail.

Thanks Soulman, yes our system layout looks just like that.
So there is no chance that it is a combi and the system left behind as a backup unit?

never mind the boiler, either way you could still have a cold tank in the loft that could be supplying cold water to a bath/toilet etc.
it's not easy from a question on a screen to see eveything!

worrying to think you have had 3 plumbers look and you are left not knowing what setup you have got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how can I understand if my boiler is a combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back