Discuss Hotel rooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Whilst I am sure that we can all agree that cleanliness is a good thing in a hotel room...

...at what point does the overpowering smell of disinfectant lead one to the inevitable conclusion that the last occupant was dismembered?

The one we are in at the moment has a carpet with a constantly changing pattern. I think the "Woodlice suite" which is the room i stay in, has a higher population than sussex but it is quite clean and doesn't smell.

You want quality?
Take your pick from any number of Aberdeen B & B's!
I still have bed bug bite marks from my last jaunt up there about 2 years ago.
Wee tip if ever up there. Take your own pillow cases & at least your head will be on something clean.

You want quality?
Take your pick from any number of Aberdeen B & B's!
I still have bed bug bite marks from my last jaunt up there about 2 years ago.
Wee tip if ever up there. Take your own pillow cases & at least your head will be on something clean.

Yeh Aberdeen has some beauties haha. Many maps of India pmsl at that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hotel rooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
Back