Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell ST9400C - Have to put HW & CH on to get hot water in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

May parents have a Honeywell ST9400C, when they want to heat up the emersion heater they have to switch the HW & CH on to get hot water. With the CH on as the same time the house gets very hot, just to have a shower! CAn any one advise what can be wrong?

Could be a port valve stuck or the timer turn the room stat down does the heating still come on ?

An electrician installed it, since he fitted it, it hasn't been right (That was a couple of years ago, I am only finding about it now) perhaps the wiring is in the wrong ports? What do you think?

Could be not wired right at the timer eg both into one side

Reply to Honeywell ST9400C - Have to put HW & CH on to get hot water in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock