Search the forum,

Discuss Hi to all UK plumbers forum members from 1st Call Utilities team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stcallutilitie

Hi

Just introducing ourselves, we are a Bradford, West Yorkshire based plumbing and heating company. We have 6 engineers we'v worked together for many many years, were more of a family than work collegeues, We are passionate about our jobs and in reflects in the work we do.

We are here for anyone who needs advice on domestic central heating and unvented systems, or general plumbing, between our engineers we have decades worth of knowledge.

1st Call Utilities Team

Welcome and let me reciprocate that sentiment by saying we are here for you too

Hi there 1stcallutilitie and welcome along to the UKPF. Likewise this forum is a fountain of knowledge with top engineers for go to problems.

Ehup and welcome from a huddersfield town fan, if any of you follow city we may have a problem :90: lol

hi and welcome...

please be advised;
rather have an i than a wee as joint accounts are prohibited under the forum rules!

i.e 6x single accounts maybe?

Hello and welcome to the forum where abouts in bradford are you dont re call seeing your vans around. Stick around plenty of fun and advice to be given.

Hi Redsaw,

I didnt realise about joint account rules, think il find it very difficult to get everyone on here, its hard enough when you introduce new documents which everyone needs to fill in after each job let alone keep up on social mdia. il dig up my bullet proof vest and crash helmet and put the idea to the lads.

:2guns::53::confused5:

Welcome mate. So your the man who knows everything? I'll be coming to you for advice then. :p

This Yorkshire things getting out of hand....

Welcome to the forum tho :smile:

If this carry`s on there will be more plumbers in Yorkshire than sheep! lol

Welcome along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi to all UK plumbers forum members from 1st Call Utilities team in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Calling all plumbing and heating engineers. We are doubling our heatpump installation team across the UK and need plumbers and heating engineers to help decarbonise the UK. You can apply directly on the Octopus website, or you can contact me directly.
Replies
Views
V
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me to understand how our hot water system works (or maybe isn't!). We have had a new unvented system for hot water and heating put in. The gas boiler is the original one. Our problem is with the hot water. We get a cylinder full of hot water, which is good. But...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
We are looking for heating engineers, plumbers and trainee heating engineers to join our national heat pump installation business. Take a look at the links below and if you are interested apply. I've reposted following some feedback from forum members and added individual links too. Heat Pump...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing. As our...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock